This Week in Fluvio is our weekly newsletter for development updates to Fluvio open source.
Fluvio is a distributed, programmable streaming platform written in Rust.
- Compression support (#2082)
- Disk usage visibility in CLI via
Size field added to the output of
fluvio partition list (#2148)
- Add support for partial CA Intermediate Trust Anchors (#2232)
- Make store time out configurable for cluster startup (#2212)
- Optimize partition size computation (#2230)
- Fix Installer problem with self-signed certs (#2216)
- Report SPU error codes to FutureRecordMetadata (#2228)
- Data generator support for
- Our CTO Sehyo Chang was on Data Engineer’s lunch episode #58 where he introduced Fluvio, gave a short demo of streaming data transformation using the CLI and SmartModules, and concluded with a Q&A.
Get in touch with us on Github Discussions or join our Discord channel and come say hello!
For the full list of changes this week, be sure to check out our CHANGELOG.